Beijing tourist routes recommended
1. Tiananmen Square: Located in the center of Beijing, Tiananmen Square is the largest public square in the world and the symbolic center of the nation.
2. Forbidden City: Also known as the Palace Museum, the Forbidden City is the largest and best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world.
3. Great Wall of China: The Great Wall of China is a symbol of Chinese civilization and one of the seven wonders of the world.
4. Summer Palace: The Summer Palace is the largest and best-preserved imperial garden in China and a popular tourist attraction.
5. Temple of Heaven: The Temple of Heaven is a complex of Taoist buildings situated in the southeastern part of Beijing.
6. Beihai Park: Beihai Park is an imperial garden located in the center of Beijing and is one of the oldest and most famous parks in China.
7. Lama Temple: Lama Temple is the largest and most important Tibetan Buddhist temple outside of Tibet.
8. National Museum of China: The National Museum of China is one of the largest museums in the world and showcases Chinese history and culture.
9. Hutongs: Hutongs are traditional alleyways found in Beijing that house local shops, restaurants, and historical sites.
10. 798 Art District: 798 Art District is a gallery and artists' village located in Beijing that showcases contemporary art from Chinese and international artists.
Disclaimer: All information on this website is collected from the Internet, which does not represent our opinion. This website is not responsible for its authenticity and legitimacy. If any information violates your rights and interests, please inform us and we will deal with it immediately.