Free list of Macao scenic spots
1. Macau Tower: Located in the city center, it is the highest tower in Macau and offers 360-degree views of the city skyline, as well as the opportunity to climb the outer edge and bungee jump from the top.
2. Ruins of St. Paul's: This iconic ruin and symbol of Macau is a must-see for any visitor. Resting atop a small hill, the ruins are the remains of a 17th-century Jesuit church.
3. A-Ma Temple: This historic temple is dedicated to the Chinese sea goddess Mazu and is one of the oldest and most important temples in Macau.
4. Senado Square: This beautiful Portuguese-style square is the epicenter of Macau, lined with shops, restaurants, and cafes.
5. Fisherman's Wharf: This tourist complex is a fun day out for the whole family. It features a range of attractions such as a wax museum, carnival rides, and a pirate ship.
6. Macau Science Center: This interactive science center is designed to inspire and educate the public about science and technology.
7. The Venetian Macau: This resort and casino is the largest in the world and features replicas of some of Venice, Italy's most famous buildings.
8. Wynn Macau: Another world-renowned casino and entertainment complex, it features
a variety of luxury hotels, shops, and restaurants.
9. Taipa Village: This historic village is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and traditional Chinese buildings.
10. Coloane Village: This picturesque village is located on the south side of the island and is home to some of Macau's best beaches.
Disclaimer: All information on this website is collected from the Internet, which does not represent our opinion. This website is not responsible for its authenticity and legitimacy. If any information violates your rights and interests, please inform us and we will deal with it immediately.