Nanjing top ten scenic spots ranking, Nanjing tourism the most interesting place to recommend
Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most beautiful cities in China. It is famous for its rich historical heritage, beautiful scenery and culture. Here are the top ten scenic spots in Nanjing for you to explore.
1. Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum: This is the mausoleum of the first emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Zhu Yuanzhang. It is the largest and most magnificent of all the Ming Dynasty mausoleums. The mausoleum is surrounded by mountains, and the sculptures and buildings in the mausoleum are very exquisite.
2. Xuanwu Lake Park: Xuanwu Lake Park is located in the center of Nanjing. It is the largest lake park in Nanjing, covering an area of over 600 hectares. It is an ideal place to relax and enjoy the tranquility of nature. You can also visit the Xuanwu Lake Museum and enjoy the views of the lake from the top of the observation tower.
3. Qinhuai River: The Qinhuai River is the lifeblood of Nanjing. It is about 160 kilometers long and is crossed by six bridges. Along the river, there are numerous shops, restaurants, and other attractions. The night scenery of Qinhuai River is especially beautiful and romantic.
4. Confucius Temple: This temple is located in the center of Nanjing, and is the largest Confucius temple in China. It was built during the Ming Dynasty and has been restored many times. Inside the temple, you can find many ancient buildings, including the Hall of Great Perfection, the Gate of Enlightenment and the Hall of the Sage.
5. Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum: This is the mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the founding father of modern China. It is located on the top of Zijin Mountain and is surrounded by lush greenery. The mausoleum is made up of many buildings, and the grandeur of the monument is breathtaking.
6. Nanjing City Wall: The Nanjing City Wall was built in 1366 and was an important part of the city's defense system. The wall is 29 kilometers long and is one of the longest city walls in the world. The wall has many gates, watchtowers and battlements, and is a great place to explore the ancient history of Nanjing.
7. Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall: This is a memorial to the victims of the Nanjing Massacre. It was built in 1985 to remember the victims and to remind people of the importance of peace and justice. The memorial hall contains many artifacts from the massacre and is an important place of remembrance.
8. Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge: This is the first double-decked highway and railway bridge in China. It is 6,772 meters long and is the longest bridge across the Yangtze River. It is an impressive structure and a must-see in Nanjing.
9. Purple Mountain: This is an important tourist attraction in Nanjing. It is located in the east of the city and is one of the most beautiful mountains in China. There are many temples and other ancient buildings on the mountain, and the views from the top are spectacular.
10. Nanjing Museum: This is the largest museum in China and is home to a vast collection of artifacts and artworks from all over China. It is located on the banks of the Qinhuai River and is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Nanjing.
Nanjing is a great place to visit with so much to explore and enjoy. You can experience the history and culture of the city, appreciate the natural beauty of the city, and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the city.
Disclaimer: All information on this website is collected from the Internet, which does not represent our opinion. This website is not responsible for its authenticity and legitimacy. If any information violates your rights and interests, please inform us and we will deal with it immediately.