What scenic spots in Nanjing need to make an appointment
Nanjing is a city with a long history and magnificent culture, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in China. There are many attractions and scenic spots to discover in Nanjing. Here are some of the most popular attractions in Nanjing that require a reservation:
1. Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum: Located at the foot of the Purple Mountain, this mausoleum is the final resting place of Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the founder of modern China. In order to visit this attraction, you need to make a reservation in advance.
2. Nanjing City Wall: Built in 1366, the Nanjing City Wall is one of the oldest and best-preserved city walls in China. The city wall is open year-round, but reservations are required to enter.
3. Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum: This is the burial site of the first emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Zhu Yuanzhang. The mausoleum is located at the foot of the Purple Mountain and is open to the public with a reservation.
4. Confucius Temple: Located in the heart of Nanjing, this temple is dedicated to Confucius, the great Chinese philosopher and teacher. The temple is open to the public and requires a reservation for entry.
5. Qinhuai River: This river has been the cultural center of Nanjing since ancient times. Visitors can take a boat ride along the river and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Reservations are required for boat rides.
6. Linggu Temple: Located in the northwest of the city, this temple is an important Buddhist site. Visitors can explore the various halls and courtyards within the temple, but reservations are required.
7. Nanjing Museum: This museum is home to a vast collection of Chinese and foreign artifacts, as well as paintings and calligraphy. Reservations are required to enter the museum.
8. Meiyuan Garden: This garden is a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature. Reservations are required for entry.
9. Xuanwu Lake: This lake is located in the center of the city and is a popular spot for visitors. Reservations are required for boat rides on the lake.
10. Fuzimiao: This area is a popular shopping and cultural destination. Visitors can explore the many shops, restaurants, and temples in the area, but a reservation is required for entry.
Disclaimer: All information on this website is collected from the Internet, which does not represent our opinion. This website is not responsible for its authenticity and legitimacy. If any information violates your rights and interests, please inform us and we will deal with it immediately.